Manager Analytics and Performance
- Full Time Fixed Term for two years + competitive remuneration package
- Enjoy a tax break with a generous non-profit salary packaging
- Deer Park location with plenty of on-site parking
IPC Health works in partnership with local communities in the Western Metropolitan Region of Melbourne to provide responsive, interconnected health and community services. We work together for excellence, service enhancement and innovation. We are dedicated to the continued improvement of the health and well-being of individuals and the community, within available resources. IPC Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to, applicants from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTI communities to apply.
About the Role
We operate a community health network across 6 locations in the western suburbs and recognise the need to lead and manage the organisation’s data, analytics and performance function to better inform our business strategy via critical business insights.
Working within our Strategy and Brand team, you will collaborate directly with a range of stakeholders to explore new reporting tools and techniques and provide first point of contact and subject matter expert advice for Analytics and Reporting.
Manager Analytics and Performance builds relationships with key business stakeholders, developing an understanding of each team's objectives, consulting around their strategy and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Why work with us?
- Health Services and Programs – discounted immunisations and gym memberships.
- Salary Packaging – as a non-for-profit organisation, we are able to provide generous Salary Packing to reduce your taxable income.
- Comprehensive Orientation and Induction Program – we will ensure that you have the support you need to live and breathe excellence, service enhancement and innovation.
- Health Insurance - as a part of our team, you can get an ongoing 7% discount on health insurance.
- Training and Development – we will assist you to pursue your career goals and objectives through ongoing professional development.
Please refer to the position description for the full list of the Key Selection Criteria.
Applications close on 14 January 2018
To be considered for this role, you must submit a Cover Letter, CV and response to the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Chief Strategy, Business Development and Communications Officer
0418 685 076